Expand my Community achievements bar.

Problem with User access - ProofHQ and workfront do not match

Level 7
User #1 has ProofHQ permission granted in workfront User #2 does NOT somehow User #1 account was deactivated in proofHQ and User #2 was provided a license there even though she was not granted access via workfront. Even though I was able to deactivate User #2 (giving us back a user) ProofHQ will not allow me to re-activated User #1 not sure how this could have even happened but I have had issues with user access matching between programs before. I was able to figure out before I could get answer from WF and that was after about 2 weeks....I can't wait that long this time help? Tegwyn Stockdale BayCare Health System, Inc.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 7
Thank you brandon @ workfront for following up so quickly and helping to resolve a completely different problem I was having with calculated field in reports ! Tegwyn Stockdale BayCare Health System, Inc.

Level 8
I have a button which allows me to login to PHQ standalone to identify and hopefully resolve issues like that. We have experienced such disconnects before where the user created in WF did not have the corresponding PHQ account but these problems are largely gone now. Another issue we had was that the "proofing permissions" set up in WF were not correctly matching up with the PHQ permissions but this has been fixed as well. Try to login to PHQ standalone and take a look at the user. Richard Carlson Behr Process Corporation