Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Please Upvote in the Innovation Lab

Community Advisor

Please upvote this idea (and excuse my typo on the name) for recurring task enhancements.

This time of year I find myself creating a lot(!) of recurring tasks as reminders for weekly, monthly, quarterly events for next year. I suspect more users would take advantage of recurring tasks if they were a bit easier to execute.

I've finally documented a host of enhancements that are needed for recurring tasks as they currently function.

I've also linked within my idea to other great ideas for recurring tasks, please upvote those as well. @Jeremy Flores‚ many of these could probably be combined.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

@Heather Kulbacki‚ These ideas have been consolidated; as a result, the threshold has been met. Our standard process should now kick-off where this will go to the product manager over this area for further dispositioning. Stay tuned for their response 🤞. Thanks again and happy holidays!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee

@Heather Kulbacki‚ I will take a look and consolidate as it makes sense. Thanks for bringing these to my attention. Also, I was able to edit the typo in the title :)

Correct answer by
Employee

@Heather Kulbacki‚ These ideas have been consolidated; as a result, the threshold has been met. Our standard process should now kick-off where this will go to the product manager over this area for further dispositioning. Stay tuned for their response 🤞. Thanks again and happy holidays!