Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Planned Revenue Doesn't Sum When Selecting Parent Tasks Only.

Level 3
** EDIT ** When my filter on this report says to selects "Indent" greater than 0, the sum of the planned benefit column works in the grouping for the project. However when I select equal to zero (top level parent task). The sum function fails. It's just blank. I have attached two images showing the difference. Michael Schutte Odw Logistics, Inc. ******************************************************************************************************************** BELOW IS NO LONGER NEEDED. I can use the Indent field to select the top level parent tasks. ******************************************************************************************************************** I'm attempting to create a report of billable tasks to send to an external customer. Now that I started this I've come up with another question. I have designed this report to show only tasks that have children. I've realized that I do not want that, what I really want is the top level parent tasks only. So is there a "Has Parent Task" filter that I can add? Or some other method. As an example, I may have Development -- Programming -- Change Program A -- Change Program B -- Unit Testing User Acceptance Testing -- Testing With User John Doe. I want Development, and User Acceptance Testing to show on the report while leaving programming off. Now to the original purpose of this post.
0 Replies