Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

PHQ Access and Proof Generation Issues

Level 1
Is anyone else having issues with Proof? I am hearing from both internal and third party agencies that they either can't access entirely or are missing the proof generation buttons once there. This started yesterday AM and with users that didn't have any permission or access issues previously. Christine Boyich Sam's Club
9 Replies

Level 2
Yes, We had the same issues and caused a big ruckus with our designers and agency creative. Toward end of day it got better but still had issues. Robert Campbell Tractor Supply Company

Level 3

Hi @Christine Boyich , I'm not sure if I'm going to be of any help, but we have not experienced any issues with PHQ or the generation of proofs in the last several days. This may be a silly thing to mention, but there was a change somewhat recently that rearranged where some of the buttons are. If I remember correctly, there used to be an actual 'Generate Proof' button, but now it's just a link -- which is hidden until you roll over, or click and highlight, the file that you want to work with. On the off chance that you didn't know about that, I included a screenshot. Hope this helps! Brandon Hamm Bravo Group0690z000007ZiDBAA0.png

Level 1
Hi ! Currently, we are currently having problems generating proofs. We are unable to add reviewers and it is locked on a stage with a reviewer that we never assigned. Anyone else? Kimberley Trask Equinox Holdings, Inc.

Level 2
I have submitted an official HELP desk ticket. Once I hear back - will update here. Hopefully I don't have to start faxing proofs. Gisela Delgado Equinox Holdings, Inc.

Level 5
Hi Christine, Not sure if this is the same thing but I've trained all of my users to upload proofs. Add New>Proof. We never upload a document and then generate a proof from that, it always seems to cause issues where either the proof does not generate or the reviewers don't get the email about the proof. Aileen Aileen Taylor Cell Signaling Technology

Level 3
We're experiencing issues with tagging people to the proof. Jennifer Franz Sae International

Level 1
I've been getting the following error for a couple days, and the PHQ button (checkmark) just opens and about :blank window. T he following error occurred: /static/js/amd/modules/AtDocumentCentral/src/advanced-proofing/wf-advanced-proof-error.html?error=Advanced Proofing is not available right now, try again later. Not sure if same cause that everyone else is having, but might be related. Darryl Plunkie Dealer Support Services AutoCanada Inc.

Level 10
We had a problem on Wednesday on one proof -- the proof generating button kept spinning without ending, though we could access the proof, but the PDF wasn't available. When the 2nd version was uploaded the whole thing got better, perhaps coincidentally.

Level 2
This seems to be fixed for now. Gisela Delgado Equinox Holdings, Inc.