Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Parent/Child Task

Level 2
I am trying to figure out a way to add a document to a child task and have it populate in the parent document section Is this possible? Sierra Stayberg TrueBlue
3 Replies

Level 6
i haven't seen a way to do this, when uploading a doc at the task level - it automatically shows at the project level, but i don't believe there is a way to get it to show in other places without some tricky workarounds. Ryan Carroll Integrated Marketing Services

Level 4
The trick is to create a document report, add it to a dashboard and then add that to the task object in the user's layout. This report will show documents on the task and any child/grandchild/etc tasks -- Melinda Layten, Senior Consultant Work Management Improvement CapabilitySource Phone: (484) 505-6855 site: www.capabilitysource.com email: melinda.layten@capabilitysource.com Helpful? Buy me a coffee: https://www.patreon.com/mlayten - we simplify your work so you can run your business -

Level 2
Can you show me a snap of how that would look like so I can attempt it? Sierra Stayberg TrueBlue