Expand my Community achievements bar.

New Workfront Experience discussions -- Beta Group

Employee
Hello all, I'm loving seeing all of your comments about the new Workfront experience! Just a reminder that even though it is available in production now, the overall experience is still in Beta. That means the best place for feedback to the product team on the community is through the "https://community.workfront.com/discussions/community-home?CommunityKey=0425cafc-f0ec-47fc-be20-a21dc073d520" Beta group . Just a heads up that I'm going to be moving any discussions I see that center around the new Workfront experience to that group. Thank you all for your feedback and continued engagement! Kyna Kyna Baker Customer Content and Community Manager Workfront
4 Replies

Level 10
@Kyna Baker , thanks for the email-sidebar explaining to me that Workfront's product team is watching the Beta Group in community for feedback, vs my initial (antiquated) inquiry of having a phone in hotline with additional support staff standing by. Having now discussed it, I agree that using community (vs having a 1-800-hot-line) has several advantages: Others following can leverage the information, thereby solving their own problems faster and reducing the stress on your support staff It illustrates Workfront's responsiveness, transparency, and sincerity in helping asap; all of which builds trust It increases the value of using community, especially for those who've turned on Real Time Notification For folks who might not know (or remember), would you explain how they can turn on the latter for times like this where the Q&A's are likely to be flying fast and furiously? Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore

Employee
Hi Doug, Happy to help remind everyone. If you want to turn on real-time notifications (or just update your settings in general) you can do the following: 1. Visit your profile page. 2. On the secondary nav, under the "My Account" drop-down select "Email preferences". 3. Make sure "Community Emails" are marked as Yes for this to work - otherwise you're telling the system you don't want any emails from any groups. 4. Then, go back up to the secondary nav, under the "My Account" drop-down, select "Community Notifications". 5. Scroll down the page slightly to "Notification Settings" 6. There you will see the list of all of the communities (groups, etc) that you have joined on the community. The "Discussion Email" column will have a dropdown with three options for you to select for each community. Choose real-time to get an email immediately when a post is made in that community. Daily digest will wait and send you one email per day with all of the discussions from that community (group, etc). No email will do exactly that - not email you at all, so to follow the conversations in there, you'll have to come back and check it out online. 7. That's it! No need to click save - there's not even a button to click. Note: you don't want to click the boxes to the right of this column about consolidated digests or it will override your other settings. Kyna Baker Customer Content and Community Manager Workfront

Level 2
Hi Kyna! I like the new look although it is difficult to get used to the tabs listed down the side. But my current issue is that I keep getting an error message when I click from an email notification to the WF project (see below). Anyone else experiencing this as well? Thanks, Angie Angie Kweder ANSYS-Marketing

Employee
Hi Angie, The discussion around this is happening in the "https://community.workfront.com/discussions/community-home?CommunityKey=0425cafc-f0ec-47fc-be20-a21dc073d520" Beta group ! Go ahead and post your question there! Kyna Baker Customer Content and Community Manager Workfront