Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

New User Notification for System Admins

Level 4
Is there a way for System Admins to get a notification when a new user logs in? Tracy Bryant UF/IFAS Communications
3 Replies

Community Advisor
I don't believe there's an out of the box system notification. Fusion could answer that pretty easily, if your org uses Fusion, and the e-mail notification is essential. I suggest having a User Maintenance Dashboard, with reports like "New Users Today" or "New Users This Week", along with "Paid Users Not Logged in > 30 days" and "User Maintenance Queue" (presuming you have a request queue for profile updates). Basically, a report to surface every scenario in which you want to take action on a user profile. William English T-Mobile
If you like my content, please take a moment to view and vote on my Idea Requests: https://tinyurl.com/4rbpr7hf

Level 10
Hi Tracy, I'd suggest creating a dashboard with a user report sorted on last login date. You could also schedule delivery of a "Users Added Last 24 Hours" report to your inbox daily so you get a sense of logins each day if you really need that level of awareness. If you put the important information in a dashboard and make that dashboard easily accessible, then you can rely on the system of record to tell you the current state instead of flooding your inbox with noise, which is something we're typically trying to get away from anyway. Thanks, Narayan

Level 7
I have a report that is emailed to me daily that shows if a new user has logged in. I have to change their access and group, so this report assists me with that process. Leah Janz Metro Transit