Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

New to Workfront One: recognizing your community leaders!

Employee

Have you ever wondered which community members are leading enterprise work transformation in their organizations and contributing to the overall growth of Workfront One? If so, then look no further. Now, on your profile or on the community page, you can see a list of the top 100 contributors on the Workfront One community.

A couple of things to note:

1. The best way to get on the leaderboard is to select the best answers to questions you ask, or to have an answer you provide marked as the best answer by the original poster of the question.
  2. The points from the leaderboard will refresh. The points currently on the leaderboard have only been accumulating since the week of Virtual Leap, so the tops spots are still wide open and available for the taking.

Read more about how the leaderboard works here.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 7

Hey Kyna - I saw this last week but I'm not seeing it anymore. Seems like a fun idea, did it go away?

Employee

Hi Sarah! I still see it on my end, but it does take a minute to load on the page. Would you mind sending me a screenshot, and the browser information you are using if you still can't see it?

Level 7

I found it - sorry about that!