Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

New Look and Feel for Breadcrumb Navigation

Community Advisor

Anyone else not crazy about the new look? On first reading that there would be object labels within the breadcrumb, it sounded great.

But looking at it in Preview, it feels messy to me. I would have preferred the labels appear when you hover over a breadcrumb item rather than always showing.

Also, when I'm looking at an object page, having that object within the breadcrumb seems redundant and a bit confusing. Together with the label itself, it further limits the space for full object names.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

I see there's been further enhancement to the breadcrumb to allow expand/collapse functionality. But the combinaton of the labels, plus expansion pushes the breadcrumb out over the object info on the right side of the header pushing the entire header down, further limiting the real estate below the header that is available for actual work.

Not sure what size/resolution monitors every else works on, but the breadcrumb + header + bar that indicates which left nav menu you're in = that takes up almost half my screen. I'd rather have more space down below all that to do work.

0694X00000C0OnYQAV.jpg

0694X00000C0Oo2QAF.jpg