Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

New error this week - anyone else seeing this?

Level 10
Hi - starting this week, we are getting an error when we try to show more than 100 tasks in a Gantt chart. Watch this: https://ilos.video/ksdjpW Anyone else seeing this error? Thanks, Eric
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10
Hi Eric, I had never tried a gantt view on a report until now, but yes - I get the same error. In my case, the effor didn't show when viewing around 160 tasks, but once I expanded it to 1700 tasks I got the error. Do you use the legacy gantt so that you can export it to PDF? If so, have you tried the new HTML gantt export? Regards, David

Level 10
Hi: We use the Gantt report because it is a report. The HTML Gantt Export is only available from the Tasks tab. I am looking forward to when they convert the report Gantt framework to the HTML Gantt and get rid of the Flash Gantt. Thanks! PS - I can’t resist. The Flash (AAAAAH-aaaah, he’ll save every one of us) Gantt ☺

Level 9
Unless he screws up the timeline... ;) In Reply to Lucas Eric, MPM:
PS - I can’t resist. The Flash (AAAAAH-aaaah, he’ll save every one of us) Gantt ☺
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at: