Expand my Community achievements bar.

New Case Study - Warburtons Bakes a Better IT Change Management Process with Workfront

Level 9
We've received several requests lately to provide more training, case studies, and valuable downloadable content here in the community. Every week we'll be adding to the "Resources" database. Today we published a Warburton case study that "https://communitybeta.workfront.com/p/do/sd/sid=1048&isnew=1&type=0">you can download here . -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at: natebagley@workfront.com
2 Replies

Level 10
Thanks for posting this, Nate. I have downloaded and forwarded it to our Change Mangement lead to review.

Level 9
You bet! I'll be posting a new case study every week or so for the rest of the year. We're also working on putting together some other resources we think you'll enjoy. Thanks for providing so many great ideas regarding how we can make this community better and more valuable. In Reply to David Cornwell:
Thanks for posting this, Nate. I have downloaded and forwarded it to our Change Mangement lead to review.
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at: