Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Need a help on sharing a Document with Workfront (Sample code to develop for Webhook API end points)

Level 1

Need a help on sharing a Document with Workfront. I read about the "Webhook API end points" and looking for some sample java code to re-use which will make to share a document from my organization to Workfront. I am sure this has been accomplished by many of us here. Any pointer to such sample-code will be helpful and will save my time on re-inventing this wheel again. Thank you!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Employee

Hi Ramesh,

Are you using Workfront Fusion at all? I know we have several questions and experts in the @Workfront Fusion 2.0‚ group that might be able to provide some insight on this type of question.

Thanks,

Kyna

Employee

Hi Ramesh,

I am not sure what you're referring to exactly by Workfront Sync. Is that something you purchased or are you using the native integrations we make available?