Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Multiple text updates in a report

Level 1
Anyone know how to display multiple updates in a report? Any text update feild I choose (last note, status update etc.) only shows the last update. I would like to display the last 2-3. Does this capibility exist?
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 8
If you're talking about a project report, last note does just that. An alternative is a notes report, filtered by a project. This will give you everything. You'll need to work through a few more filters to exclude certain notes, otherwise your last three may well be (no text added to update). Trawl through the notes to get a feel for what you could exclude. As a note report, you'll get one row per note rather than one row per project, but you could group by project ID (or name)

Level 4
Hi, I built a Note report and grouped by project and then built a custom prompt based off of Entry time. You can pull in all notes for a specific date or you can pull in within 2 hour increments. I built entries 2 hours before, 4 hours before or 6 hours before. The condition text for each of those is: entryDate=$$NOWb-2h&entryDate_Mod=gt entryDate=$$NOWb-4h&entryDate_Mod=gt entryDate=$$NOWb-6h&entryDate_Mod=gt Hope this helps. Thanks, Michelle