Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Multi Task Update

Level 2
We often have a task which covers multiple projects. Is there any way to update the task once and have it reflected (updated) in all assigned projects? We're trying to figure out a way to avoid having to update the same task multiple times. Chandra Asken San Francisco Symphony
2 Replies

Community Advisor
Does the task need to be on all the projects? Or can the task be on just one of the projects and a cross project predecessor placed on the subsequent task(s) in each of the remaining projects? Heather Slater Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.

Level 7
Hi Chandra, The best option for an update on multiple tasks across multiple projects, would be to create a report, filter down to those projects, those tasks (I'd suggest maybe a milestone) and then bulk editing the tasks. Then at the bottom, you'll have a Comment box that will let you post an update to each task, such as what you see below: I hope this helps! Thanks, Dustin Martin Tier 2 Assigned Support Engineer Workfront