Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Moving the Calendar Tab

Level 5
Hi All, I'm curious- can I move (or copy) the calendar tab (found under reporting) to Projects? see attached pdf? What I'm trying to accomplish is saving the PM's a click. We have a VIP travel calendar that states when our President of VP is traveling that way the PM's know when building schedules when they aren't available for reviews. If I can't copy the calendar- I could just build a report and make a dashboard to put at the project level- but I thought the calendar was more visual. Can we make reports in the format of a calendar? tks! Karen
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 2
Hi Karen, I don't think there's a way to do move the actual contents of that tab to the project view. However, the way that we've found to do this is to create a dashboard of the calendar(s) you want to see. Then add the dashboard to into that view. Hope this helps! Thanks!

Level 5
How do you make a dashboard of the calendar?