Expand my Community achievements bar.

Monthly activity reports

Level 2
Hello, my boss would like a monthly activity report that details what members of her team have accomplished in the past month--this should include tasks and issues. I realize there will be some text mode involved, but I am not sure where to start. Also, do you have recommendations for other reports that team managers would like to have? Thank you!
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 5
We recently launched Workfront for our Technology team and our configuration consultant created this report that we included on our custom My Team Dashboard: My Recently Completed Team Tasks Hopefully the screenshot provides enough information that you can recreate it and customize it for yourself. I also created an Exec Dash with 5 specific reports included that were the basis for gaining our President's approval in purchasing Workfront (snapshot also included)

Level 2
Tracy, this is very helpful, thank you. I had my consultant help me with a similar report that shows incomplete items using the user wildcard in the manager ID field, so my boss only sees the incomplete work for her direct team. I used text mode to share columns--my team works on both tasks and issues regularly. I also use a report prompt so that she can look at one individual user or all of us at once. I attached a screenshot in case this is something you could use, as well.