Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Meet up

Level 1
All, I am new to this community. I have been working with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta for the last six months implementing Workfront for their Internal Marketing and Creative Services Department. We were hopeful we could find another internal marketing/creative services group/agency to meet up and do a "Knowledge Share" on Workfront. Ideally, someone that is further along in their usage to learn some tips and tricks you may have. We are glad to host and hope to pay it forward for someone else down the road. Let me know if you fit this request! Thanks Brandi Whitaker Consultant, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
1 Reply

Level 2
Hey Brandi, My name is Emma and I am the lead project manager of Workfront for our Marketing team at STR. We started using Workfront last march and have learned a LOT! We are based in Nashville, so first I'm happy to jump on a call and discuss, and then we could schedule a time to come down to Atlanta. We are always looking to grow and share ideas. Let me know what you think. Thanks! Emma Holland Emma Holland STR