Expand my Community achievements bar.

Managing Workfront email notifications in Outlook

Level 1
Does anyone have any recommendations regarding managing Workfront email notifications in Outlook? Being that the notifications come from the users direct email, I'm not sure how to create a rule. Has anyone created a rule in Outlook that can route Workfront email notifications to a specific folder?
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 2
The email still should still come from "noreply@attask.com" (the name just appears to be your user). Many of us here have set up Outlook rules for the email address it comes from and the beginning of the subject line (i.e. "from noreply@attask.com" and "starts with New Work Request".

Level 5

Our Workfront email notifications come from our work email address so I needed to be more creative with my rules set-up. I looked for key words in the email notifications and as an admin I get a lot of the. In the screen grab below you will see my phrases used. My junk mail sometimes grabs them first but I check every now and again to make sure, otherwise this is working for me.0690z000007ZicGAAS.png

Level 4
We customized the subject line for all incoming Workfront alerts to start with "WF: " To do this, go to Setup > Email > Notifications. You can then click on any of the email templates listed and add the new text to the subject line by default. Then you can set up a rule that routes any mails with "WF: " in the subject line into a Workfront-specific folder.