Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Looking for suggestions to successfully train our end users after a new implementation.

Level 3
Looking for suggestions to successfully train our end users after a new implementation.
4 Replies

Level 9
Hey Brad, You might find a lot of useful ideas in this thread here . In Reply to Brad Mikolajczyk:
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 10
Hi Brad. If you're interested in minimizing support time but helping teach people to do it themselves, I can strongly recommend http://www.jumpseat.io/site/workfront which provides online interactive guides that layer right on top of Workfront (and any other Website). Regards, Doug

Level 3
When we trained our users we created a basic document that was common to all users. We then had additional sheets for each type of user: project requestors, reviewers, people that would be uploading documents, those uploading proofs, etc. We then broke out training in the same way. This helped keep people engaged because the topics were relevant to what they would be doing every day. Since implementation, we have also had an "open lab" where we are in a room for a certain period of time and folks can stop in for assistance or additional training. Shelly Long. PMP, CSSGB | Traffic Manager

Level 2
Hi, We always tailor the training to the user's job role and how they will speocifically use WF. We also add in what's important and why. What I mean by that is giving context as to why they need to ensure they change the status of a task, update the % progress, log hours and how this all reflects in the reporting. Rather than making them feel it's big brother watching them, we promote what's in it for them. Hope this helps.