Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Log for Entry of PTO

Level 2

Hi there - is there a log or a report where I can see WHEN a user entered time off?  I.e., if they booked PTO for Friday, Nov 4 can I tell when they added that (i.e., a week ago, today, etc.).

Thanks!

Julie

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

I was wrong, it looks like that field isn't available.  I looked at the API explorer and fusion and there is no entry date gathered for time off. We handle time off through a project and tasks for our team and create a custom calendar.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 5

You can create a calendar report that shows the entry date.

Level 2

Hi  Stacey - thank you so much!  I cannot seem to find the field for Entry Date of Time Off (I can see the Entry Date for when the user was entered, but that is not what I need).  I tried creating a 'Time Off' Report and a Calendar Report but no luck (and no luck searching help articles).  Thanks for any assistance or guidance you can provide!

Julie

Correct answer by
Level 5

I was wrong, it looks like that field isn't available.  I looked at the API explorer and fusion and there is no entry date gathered for time off. We handle time off through a project and tasks for our team and create a custom calendar.

Level 2

Oh, thank you so much Stacey - appreciate you looking into it for me - cheers!

Julie