Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

LEAP: Meeting Agenda Automation

Level 10
Does anyone have info regarding Meeting Agenda Automation? A 'how-to' or some sort of training? It was referenced within the Best Practices PM 101 Webinar. Thank you. Susan Pfeil Disney Vacation Club
5 Replies

Level 5

I am also interested seeing the information on this Dashboard. I believe @Carole Anderson, Implementation Project Manager @ Workfront offered to share this with those interested in finding out more.

I am hopeful that this comment finds its way to her, so she can point us in the right direction on where to find this and/or she can publish it here!

Level 10

Hi Susan and Heather,

My friend and colleague Corey Young pioneered work in that area...is this video of his the one you are seeking?

Regards,

Doug

P.S. Good sign: the screenshot Susan posted is at the 10:43 minute mark...

Level 4
Hello, Did you manage to get more information on this? I am trying to get the step-by-step user guide which was mentioned in the Webinar. I contacted Workfront via a ticket and they are not able to locate this document by Corey so far. Hoping someone here has a copy they can share? Thanks, Nick Vivanco

Level 3
@Nate Bagley , could you assist us with getting the How-To document that Corey references near the end of this webinar? Thanks! Ondina Ondina Sturges Everyday Health Inc

Level 10
Definitely interested in getting this information as well to pass on to our PMs. Thanks! Admin Kelly-Wehrmann SSFCU