Expand my Community achievements bar.

Leap - Hotel Difficulties.

Level 3
I'm so sorry to post here but I just don't know where else to go... Before they cancelled the Leap conference in Orlando, I had been trying to get a hold of my reservations to make adjustments. I called the number provided in my Reservation Information sent to me after the reservation was made, (877) 382-7299, who I assume is WorkFront or a party they work with to plan this event, said they did not have record of my reservation so they sent me to the actual hotel where I am booked to stay. Which is weird since I booked through the WF hotel link that they, themselves, provided me for booking. So here I go, to the hotel asking if they had my booking...they said no, that the site where I booked, WF, might have not sent over the reservations yet... Now I am confused, in the Leap 2020 FAQ they mentioned that everyone who has a hotel booked through their website will get a refund but I am hoping I get one as well, although they weren't able to find my reservations... I do have my confirmations, they emailed me when booking but I just felt uncomfortable not looking into this, hoping this does not get overlooked. Hoping a rep can contact me since the phone lines have been busy for the past two weeks... Thank you! MarisolCamposCreative
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 3
Hi Marisol, Thanks for reaching out! That is a confusing situation, I apologize. I just checked our reservation list and I do see one under your name. The reason the hotel wouldn't have seen it is because we currently have all reservations hosted in a third party system right now. Because we have your reservation in our records, it will be cancelled along with all other reservations we have. Hopefully that helps! For more information on the Workfront Leap Virtual Conference, check out workfront.com/leap/faq. With future Leap questions, feel free to email leap@workfront.com so you don't have to worry about going through the support line. Lisa Stringham