Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Leap 2020 Registration is Now Open!

Level 2

In case you missed it, we're excited to announce that Leap 2020 registration is now open as of this week, and we want you there! Check out the site to learn more about why we want you to join us in Orlando April 27-30 or London June 2-3 . Whether you're new to Leap, or a loyal attendee, it will be time well spent:

Network with 2,500+ Workfront users in Orlando and 500+ in London

Get a sneak peek of the Workfront product roadmap

Take advantage of 1:1 consulting with a Workfront expert

Enjoy new and more expanded content than ever before

See more at

workfront.com/leap. Comment below with questions or email leap@workfront.com. We look forward to seeing all of you in Orlando and London! Whitney Vincent Workfront

10 Replies

Level 4
I'm all registered for Orlando! Can't wait! Jennifer Miklasz Fidelity International

Level 2
Hi Lisa, Is there a timeframe for when the sessions for 2020 will be available online? Thanks, Tim Tim Greek IEHP

Level 2
We're so happy to hear you will be joining us in Orlando, Jennifer! Whitney Vincent Workfront

Level 2
Hi Tim, Session details will be added online shortly before the Early Bird deadline (end of January). You can expect to see more information via email as soon as session details become available. Thanks, Whitney Whitney Vincent Workfront

Level 6
Hi Whitney, My coworkers and I are experiencing some difficulty booking rooms. We tried to book our rooms today from the link in the confirmation email, but the site said there weren't any rooms available regardless of the date range we chose. Are all the rooms booked already? Jared Mauch

Level 6
Update: Turns out that the link on the confirmation emails were old / broken. We got a new link working. Jared Mauch

Level 3
Hi Jared, The hotel booking link did change slightly, sorry for the confusion! I'm glad you got it sorted out. Lisa Stringham Workfront

Level 4
Is Workfront negotiating a day before and a day after conference rate? Those of us flying in several people find the usual rate too expensive. Dr. Rochelle L. Webb, CSM Sr. Project Manager, Project Management Office MHMR Tarrant County Ft. Worth, Texas 817-569-4146

Level 3
Hi Rochelle, we definitely understand. Our group rate is already set up to apply to the day before and after Leap, so no matter what your travel plans, you'll be able to book at our rate. Lisa Stringham Workfront

Level 4
Great deal! Dr. Rochelle L. Webb, CSM Sr. Project Manager, Project Management Office MHMR Tarrant County Ft. Worth, Texas 817-569-4146