Expand my Community achievements bar.

Issue with task list not reflecting staffing

Level 5
This happened a couple of times today, the traffic person assigned all the roles on the staffing tab, but when they move back to the task list, all the tasks were still unassigned. When she removed all the people on the staffing tab and added them back in, it fixed it, but would like to prevent the extra work. Any suggestions? Kristine Ross Great West Life & Annuity Insurance Company
4 Replies

Level 10
this might be a bit obvious but have you considered submitting a helpdesk ticket (or getting your assigned service contact to submit on your behalf) (I also always clear my cache and cookies before trying anything. Workfront is a web based app, after all) ps: shut up, @Vic Alejandro :P -skye

Level 10
I have found that it sometimes takes a while for the assignments in a project to populate. If you refresh (F5 on a PC) the assignments show up. Or, if you click on another tab, and then click back to the Tasks tab that also refreshes it. If that doesn't work, I would open a ticket.

Community Advisor
Ditto on what @Jill Ackerman said. I'm also a traffic person who uses the Staffing tab and it happens to me all the time. I either hit F5 or change the Project Status and all my assignments magically appear. :) Sheri Whitten Gordon Food Service