Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Is There an Text Mode to hard code in a userid/password

Level 10
Is there a text mode to hard code in a userid and password for Workfront? or Can I make the userid and password a prompt? Trying to give external users access to see 1 report - based on documentation - this is at the requestors license level - however, I do not want to create 100s of WF userids at the requestor level - and I mean 100s - so if I can run the 1 report and hard code in the userid and password - or make this a prompt - then this workaround might just work. Any hackers out there? Thanks. Benetta Perry APS
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 7
Hi Benetta, You can't set a prompt to do that, but you can hard code a username and password as a link. The only down side is that it will show up as plain text, so any user that can see the link, can see the username/password. Your best option would be to set the report to "run with the access rights of.." a system admin, then generate a public URL in the sharing area, and provide that URL to folks. All the best, Dustin Martin Assigned Support Engineer Workfront

Level 10
Found the proper solution - Finally got this working - using the collections report (thanks skye) - from the Leap 2019 - excellent solution. Benetta Perry APS