Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Is There an Text Mode to hard code in a userid/password

Level 10
Is there a text mode to hard code in a userid and password for Workfront? or Can I make the userid and password a prompt? Trying to give external users access to see 1 report - based on documentation - this is at the requestors license level - however, I do not want to create 100s of WF userids at the requestor level - and I mean 100s - so if I can run the 1 report and hard code in the userid and password - or make this a prompt - then this workaround might just work. Any hackers out there? Thanks. Benetta Perry APS
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 7
Hi Benetta, You can't set a prompt to do that, but you can hard code a username and password as a link. The only down side is that it will show up as plain text, so any user that can see the link, can see the username/password. Your best option would be to set the report to "run with the access rights of.." a system admin, then generate a public URL in the sharing area, and provide that URL to folks. All the best, Dustin Martin Assigned Support Engineer Workfront

Level 10
Found the proper solution - Finally got this working - using the collections report (thanks skye) - from the Leap 2019 - excellent solution. Benetta Perry APS