Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Our experts will be answering your questions starting TOMORROW at 8 AM PST!
SOLVED

Is there a way to see all proofs and their status from the home page (or anywhere else) if you are the proof owner?

Level 2

It would be nice to see all my open proofs and what state they are in (like who opened/commented/approved) from the home dashboard without having to go into every project via multiple clicks to get there. I am usually the proof owner and sometimes it's hard with all the emails to keep track of which proofs I can move on. Is this a thing? Either for the home page or somewhere else? I'm not an admin so i don't have any access to make big changes or pull reports and such. I guess if y'all have a solution that requires an admin to pull I may be able to get one to help me. Open to any/all suggestions!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Thanks @skyehansen - yes, with the new approvals system being developed there will be a widget created where you can see pending content approvals on the home page.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 7

You would want a proof approval report created for you that showed all of the proofs that you're on.

Community Advisor

cc @jbarron (I think Jason's working on a widget that will do this, in the future)

Correct answer by
Employee

Thanks @skyehansen - yes, with the new approvals system being developed there will be a widget created where you can see pending content approvals on the home page.

Level 2

Awesome @jbarron! Any idea what the timeline for that widget is looking like?

Employee

@LASHubb We will have it turned on in production for a limited set of customers, shooting for 24.1 in January. If you'd like to be part of that, please reach out to your customer success or account manager and they can formally send me a note to get it turned on for your organization.