Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Is it possible to get this type of report or dashboard view in Workfront based on projects and portfolios or projects and programs?

Level 3

See the example attached. Is it possible to get a visual similar to this in Workfront. The center area are the projects or programs the left side are the portfolios.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi Trisha,

If this precise look is a requirement, I invite you to consider our Magic Reporting solution, with which we could tailor to suit, and you could then run in real time from a dashboard right within Workfront. Happy to chat further offline via doug.denhoed@atappstore.com if you're interested.

On the other hand, if you're willing to compromise the look, I'd suggest you create a Task Report in matrix mode, grouped by the Portfolio and Project horizontally, then by the Planned Start Date (to the month) vertically, filtered to Task Number = 1 (the first task, assuming each project has one). That should at least give you a checkerboard of the information, which you might then be able to fuss with (e.g. coloring the cells) to get it in the ballpark.

Regards,

Doug