Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Is anyone else getting 429 Too many concurrent API requests errors with Fusion or the API?

Level 8

We are having problems with all Fusion and other outside integrations using the API. They are returning 429 Too many concurrent API requests errors even when shutting down most of them. Support doesn't seem to a true answer and seems to just be shooting in the dark and questioning just regular business practices we've had for years.

Just wondering if it is just us or if the problem is more widespread.

We are now well aware of the 10 concurrent connections limit, but we are definitely under and still getting it.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 2

Hey Matt -

can you post the blueprint or screenshot of the scenario? Hard to troubleshoot without details.

Level 10

I'm getting no unusual or unexpected behavior and I have several maintenance type scenarios running throughout the day. I don't wanna jinx it but Fusion is one part of Workfront that seems to run flawlessly for us.

Some specifics would help.