Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Introducing Myself!

Employee
Hi everyone! My name is Kristin, I've recently joined Workfront to lead Customer Marketing and Regional User Groups. I wanted to reach out to give you all virtual high fives for being so diligent in coordinating these meetups! A few folks have already told me you guys are the group to watch - you do a great job staying connected. No real action, just wanted to say hello and let you know I'm here as a resource if you need anything. We're putting together our plans for 2020 and definitely want to do something in your area. We'll stay in touch and figure out what time of year works best and what you'd like to see on the agenda. In the meantime, have a great meetup this week! Looking forward to meeting you all in person (either at a local event or at Leap!) - Kristin Kristin Farwell Sr. Manager, Customer Advocacy Programs Workfront Austin, TX
4 Replies

Community Advisor
Hi Kristin, Welcome to virtual Pittsburgh! I just saw your note in the Global community about the Seattle Use Group meeting next week, it sounds great. Any thoughts of bringing something like this to Pittsburgh at some point?

Employee
Thanks, Heather! We're putting together the schedule for 2020 now. We know groups have their own meetups throughout the year, but we'd like to do a larger meetup (like the one we're doing in Seattle) maybe once a year in some regions. Pittsburgh has been coming up in conversation because you guys are so active! So stay tuned. I hope we make something work. And if nothing else, I am now here to support you guys. So you need help with topic ideas, or setting up a registration page or even sending out invites to local customers who might not be active here in the community, we can do that too! Kristin Farwell Sr. Manager, Customer Advocacy Programs Workfront

Community Advisor
Oh! Registration page... how difficult is that to set up? I think it would be super helpful for our quarterly in-person meetings! Occasional invites to local customers who aren't already part of the user group would be awesome too. For a larger meetup in Pittsburgh, we may be able to provide space. We have an offsite photo studio with extra meeting/training/conference rooms. I know my manager spoke to Ryan Seeberg about possibly using the space for a Pittsburgh Bootcamp. If you get to that point with a Pittsburgh Meetup, I can get you more info on the space if you'd like.

Employee
I'm working on a process now to make registration pages super easy. The invites take a little longer, I need 2-3 weeks to get that in the queue. Let's definitely stay in touch. I'd love to see how we can support your quarterly meetups. Even if we don't have someone there in person, maybe we could have someone join one or two of those meetups via Zoom. Lots of ideas! Kristin Farwell Sr. Manager, Customer Advocacy Programs Workfront