Expand my Community achievements bar.

Integrated Marketing Plans

Level 2
Hi all, I'm the Creative Services PM for the internal creative department at Seventh Generation (we're small, just 5 designers, a CD and me). Historically we have worked mostly on packaging artwork development. My company has been using WF for about a year, primarily for New Product Development. I was on the core WF implementation team but usually looking at WF from the lens of cross functional workflow vs marketing specific communications (ie, most of our WF interaction thus far has been through the Packaging Artwork portion of large NPD projects). We're looking to expand WF usage more broadly with regards to marketing activity - communications surrounding product launches and campaigns, etc. Since my experience is mostly in the packaging world I am not as comfortable in building out template and workflow for other types of communication. Would anyone be willing to share some project templates or discuss your workflow - specifically how you work on a master project (product launch) that has many sub-projects that might be interdependent? Thanks so much! tay
3 Replies

Level 5
Hi- I don't have any answer for you yet (we're in the middle of configuration now)- but I'm also very interested in expereience others have to share! tks Karen

Level 2
Trying to "bump" this! I'm still struggling with this!

Level 2

Hi Tay, I'd love to learn about what you folks ended up with since your original post. Thanks!