Expand my Community achievements bar.

In Line Editing When Reports Are Side By Side on a Dash?

Level 8
Hi Community! Does anyone know if it's possible to in-line edit when two reports are side by side on a dashboard? I'm working on some changes to our "Queue Dashboard" and I want to be able to see as much as possible without having to scroll (like when all reports move down the page and are one on top of the other) but when I change the layout so that two reports are side by side, I can't in-line edit. Any thoughts? Thank you! Sydney Peterson Diversified Communications, Inc.
3 Replies

Level 10
Hi Sydney, Yes it's possible as long as you've got access to those objects. I've got 3 reports next to each other on a dashboard and i;m able to do it. HOWEVER... since last Friday there has been some bug within Workfront and i'm not able to inline edit it. I've got ticket opened with Support team and they currently are working on solution :) Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 8
Thank you! I am a system admin so I do have access. I have a ticket in for something else related to dashboards (all of our columns are getting squished) so maybe this is tied to the issue, I'll put in a ticket, thanks again! Sydney Peterson Diversified Communications, Inc.

Level 10
Hi Sydney, The fix been added in my instance so probably it should be working for you too :) Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD