Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Idea Up-Vote: Currency Number Formats

Level 3
Anyone else out there in need of some additional functionality when it comes to displaying currency fields? Think it would be helpful to be able to format a currency value into thousands or millions? Especially on graphs? If yes, please consider up-voting this idea: https://experience.workfront.com/s/idea/0870z000000XhTQAA0/detail Thanks! Becka Johns Project Manager, Process Improvement ProMedica
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
Hi Becka, As a workaround while this one's being evaluated, I invite you to consider rolling your own solution by creating calculated parameter(s) on the appropriate objects, such as Budget in $000's (formula: Budget / 1000) or Budget in $M (formula: Budget / 1000000,0), then referring to those parameters in the reports you wish to show at those higher levels. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore

Level 3
Doug: Great minds think alike :) I've developed that workaround, but it's clunky. It'll work for now - just hopefully that it might be something that WF looks at enhancing in the future. Becka Johns Project Manager, Process Improvement ProMedica