Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Idea Exchange Feedback

Level 9
Hey everyone, By now (if you're an Authorized Support Contact) you should have had some time to check out the new Idea Exchange . I'd love to hear your thoughts. Are you using it to submit your ideas? Are you seeing your ideas get upvoted? I'm sure there are some questions (which will likely be addressed in more detail at Leap, then here in the Community). I'm happy to address them as best I can... but more than anything, I'm just interested in your thoughts! -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:
4 Replies

Level 10
Hi Nate, Yes, I've submitted my ideas and do get upvotes - however, I also see newer ideas that have similarities with mine either on a different or same area. It's been suggested that the votes get consolidated when the ideas are the same but I have not seen that happening yet. I hope that idea exchange view defaults vote order first so that admins will see whether their new ideas are similar with others so no duplication happens.

Level 10
Hello, Nate ~ I think it is a great tool for idea exchange, but I wish I could see the running list of what I personally requested; maybe have a tab that says “Ideas You Submitted.” Thanks, Susan

Level 10
Susan - a tab would be great but you can also get that information now by clicking at the right corner with your name and click on My Activities.Under Contributions > Posts, these would be the ideas you have posted with corresponding number of votes. Cheers.