Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

I would like to have conditional formatting applied to a custom calculated column in a report.

Level 2

I have a simple calculated column in my report that calculates the number of available hours left for work to be added to a monthly development release project. Once the calculation is done, I would like a negative number to color the cell RED with BOLD RED text, and a positive number to color the cell GREEN with BOLD GREEN text. As this needs to be done in text mode, it would appear I would have to do this manually in text mode as well, and I am not sure how to accomplish this with the valueexepression used. My column text mode data is as follows:

displayname=Available Hours

textmode=true

valueexpression=CONCAT((SUB(15000,{workRequired})/60), " Hours")

valueformat=HTML

width=25

I have seen examples that I could probably figure out if I was using defined variables rather than this valueexpression, but I do not see how to translate that into this equation. We currently are not fully using the Resource Management pieces yet, so the 15000 min (250 hrs) is just the default capacity we are using currently, rather than trying to figure out how to dynamically determine capacity by Role.

Thanks for any assistance anyone can provide!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies