Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

I need to add a task template to a Portfolio. I've searched all over but can't seem to find any information.

Level 4

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 5

Hi @Linda Kaplan‚ - could you provide an example, I am not sure I can picture what you are trying to do.

Level 4

Hey @Erica Foisy. I created a high level campaign using the Portfolio object. I added a custom form to bring in the details of the campaign. Now I want to add a task timeline to track workload/deliverables for the overall high level campaign. (Then when the creative concepts are approved and presented to the greater team, the channel owners submit their requests for individual projects and my team links the project to the campaign (portfolio).

Happy to chat via phone if this doesn't make sense.

Level 4

@Erica Foisy‚

Hi again. I'm all set. My team helped me figure it out. I was doing it backwards. All I had to do was attach the custom form to the task template instead of the other way around 😀.

Level 5

@Linda Kaplan‚ - happy to hear that your team was able to help. 😄