Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

I'm not receiving all the Workfront announcement emails ( info@workfront.com) and I'm wondering if I need to change something in my profile settings.

Level 1

The most recent example of this was yesterday's "Feeling overwhelmed at migrating to the new Workfront experience?" email. My supervisor gets these, but I do not.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Employee

Hi Tony! Thank you for letting us know! @Kristin Farwell‚ , can you help Tony out?

Employee

Thanks for tagging me, @Kyna Baker - inactive‚!

@Tony Gavrilis‚, some of our emails are done by subscription and some are only sent to customers with certain roles or permissions in Workfront. I've added you to our monthly newsletter, so you should start getting that in March. The email that went out earlier about new Workfront experience should have been sent to the Workfront System Admin or Authorized Support Contacts. Let me see if there is a way I can get you added to that! Stay tuned!