Expand my Community achievements bar.

I am looking for a way to create a report that has requests not yet converted to projects that show the choices selection from a drop down within a custom form. Is this possible?

Level 2

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 8

We have a report that shows all the requests not yet converted into projects! But what do you mean 'That show the choices selection from a drop down within a custom form.'

What choices would you be referencing? Are these custom fields?

Level 2

Yes, it is a custom field (drop down) within a form.

Level 8

Ok, so an issue report should take care of that. You'll be able to pull the custom fields into the report easily in the view setup.

This is the text mode for the filters we used. The category ID is the name of the request queue and the really important filter is the resolving object ID = Blank

queueDefOO:isPublic=0

queueDefOO:isPublic_Mod=notin

categoryID=5f4e9a8800ff9f32ddcacf5fb6c77aed

categoryID_Mod=in

resolvingObjID_Mod=isblank

status=NEW

status_Mod=in

Employee Advisor

@Courtney Weymouth‚

Yes, you can create an Issue Report and add the filter for Resolve Project ID > Is Blank. This will pull in all issues that have not been converted to projects (pending issues are kept as resolving objects on converted projects). You can then apply additional filters for issue status, project, queue topic ID, etc. if you wish to narrow down the results.

To view the selection from the custom form dropdown field, simply add a new column to your report and search for the name of that custom field.

If you have any questions, let me know!