Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

How to navigate with folders in Documents? I've made my first folder! But when you are in the folder, there is no obvious way to navigate back to the main list of Documents. It appears you have to click on "Project Folders" which is not highlighted,

Level 10

cursor doesn't change, it is not obvious at all and seems almost like a bug or that something is missing. I can tell my users about this, but since we use folders so infrequently (this is the first time in 1 1/2 years) I don't think they will remember. How do other people manage this weirdness or do people just get used to it?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 6

we use folders all the time. We just trained them to click on Project folders to go back a level. I have a group of HUGE complainers and they have all adapted without issue.

Level 10
Ha! I challenge you to a complainer competition with my complainers! That said, after 1 ¬Ω years my head complainer said in a meeting yesterday “everything needs to be in Workfront” and I tried to crawl through the phone to hug her. So maybe there is hope. Thanks!