Expand my Community achievements bar.

How To Get All Update Notifications

Level 2
Greetings to the mighty Workfront Community! I have a question about notifications. I'm performing a coordination task on a project and need to get all update notifications that are being sent by Workfront. It looks like I'm only getting notified about updates on the tasks and issues that either I created or I was assigned to. I have "manage" level of permissions and I subscribed to the project at the project level. In the meantime a formal project owner, the one who designated as one in Workfront receives all notifications. My questions to the Community: Is there a certain setting exist that I need to ask my admins to turn on to get all notifications? Or… Is there any other way to get all notifications other than becoming a project owner? Thank you in advance! Yegor Filonov
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Yegor, To try to intercept all Updates, I'd suggest (in order) you: "swap" yourself in as the Project Owner (thereby adding yourself to the Project User list, behind the scene), then put the original owner back (noting that your ID will still be on the Project Team, which certain legacy update alerts look to as a distribution list) turn on any email alert rule under Set Up that sounds useful and all the email notifications under your User, and once you get the alerts you seek, back off the latter to a level you can tolerate if neither meets your needs, consider our "https://community.workfront.com/discussions/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?MessageKey=ca5e7ae0-4cbe-49f6-ad4c-8bbcdf17f683&CommunityKey=aaafaff0-5e4e-4e38-8903-f1f990935567&tab=digestviewer#bmca5e7ae0-4cbe-49f6-ad4c-8bbcdf17f683" title="Nessie DNA Reactivation">Nessie DNA Reactivation solution and roll your own filterable Notes report Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads