Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to create a Report that show full list of users?

Level 3

Hi Community,

I'm trying to build a report to know the number of users that accessed a particular report. For example you have a report 

called "Time Logged Errors to Parent Task by current Login User" then want to know how my users are actually viewing the report, that is the report I want to create to know users viewing the report. This essence of this report is to know how users are consuming report. You can call it report usage if you like.  

How I create this kind of report? what kind of filters do  I use? 

Thanks for your input.

Mesh 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi there! You can get report stats like this using a report report...you read that right : )
'Report' is a report type just like project, task, etc. 
When creating the report, you can have columns for last viewed by name, last viewed by date, and other things like this, including all views. 

Madalyn_Destafney_0-1696972657626.png
NOTE: There has been some muddy data around report views on reports in a dashboard and what counts as a view or not. 
If this is what you're looking for, please mark correct to help others : )

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi there! You can get report stats like this using a report report...you read that right : )
'Report' is a report type just like project, task, etc. 
When creating the report, you can have columns for last viewed by name, last viewed by date, and other things like this, including all views. 

Madalyn_Destafney_0-1696972657626.png
NOTE: There has been some muddy data around report views on reports in a dashboard and what counts as a view or not. 
If this is what you're looking for, please mark correct to help others : )

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )