Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

How do you bring Compliance into Workfront as part of your projects?

Level 5

Hi all:

We are rolling out the red carpet to our compliance partners to start using Workfront as their tool to review and approve projects inside the tool. Ahead of that, while we have some plans in motion already for implementation, we wanted to see if there was another FinTech partner that has already brought in Compliance into the tool, so we can learn the best practices and pitfalls.

I don't think we need a large group for this, but if there's appetite for a bigger one that's fine. We're looking for a targeted person(s) for this initial meeting in the next week or so just so we can level set with some confidence for our approach.

If anyone would be interested, please ping me!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 4

Hi Ryan,

Our Marketing team uses an approval workflow with the Compliance team. Let me reach out to their project coordinator and I'll message you later.

Level 5

Hi Leigh: Can you email me at rmcgee@mfs.com when you hear from that contact? Would love to have a quick call ahead of actually bringing in our Compliance team in order to make this the most impactful that it could be. I'd love to know some times early next week you're free so we can try and lock down 30 to chat.

Thanks so much!

Level 4

Hi Ryan,

We've had Compliance as part of our process since day 1. Happy to share how we use it.

thanks

Jennifer

Level 5

Hi Jennifer: Thanks for reaching out! Can you email me at rmcgee@mfs.com? Would love to have a quick call ahead of actually bringing in our Compliance team in order to make this the most impactful that it could be. I'd love to know some times early next week you're free so we can try and lock down 30 to chat.

Thanks so much!