Expand my Community achievements bar.

How can I show pending approvals where I am a delegate?

Level 10
I've been able to create a task report showing me outstanding approvals for the current logged-in user by using this filter: awaitingApprovalStepApproversMM:userID=$$"http://user.id/">USER.ID awaitingApprovalStepApproversMM:userID_Mod=in However, this doesn't work for delegates of those users. Is there a way to report on that too? e.g. "show me tasks where $$USER.ID is a delegate of a pending approver in the current approval step" Thanks!! Jamie Hill JLL EMEA
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
Have you tried by using collections on task level? This might work, as a second option within filter (OR): approverStatuses:delegateUserID=$$USER.ID approverStatuses:delegateUserID_Mod=in Can't check if it works tho, as delegation is really random to happened for us. Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 10
That's a great idea! But it loses the granularity of what I was reporting on originally which is show me only regarding the current approval step . Jamie Hill JLL EMEA