Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

How can I pull in the sum of a custom currency field across all expenses into a project report?

Level 2

We have a custom currency expense field called "Projected Amount". We want to get the sum of that field across all expenses on a project, and pull the result into one project report column. Similar to the "Planned Expense Cost" column that I can pull into a project report which sums all the planned amounts into one field. Is this possible? I don't want to do an expense report, because all the rest of the data is at the project level - I don't want to see a line for every expense. I'm stumped on this one - I feel like somehow a calculated field might work, but I haven't been able to figure it out. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 1

@MeganLe1 

Did you ever figure this out? I have the exact same scenario I am trying to solve for!

Thanks!