Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

How are people using the MS Teams integration? Would appreciate insight into how other organizations are leveraging this integration and how it has benefited them.

Level 2

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi - I use it quite a bit, but for me it is just to "preview" notifications. I am one of the system admins and we have an internal request queue for Help. When I'm busy (or it is off hours), I can use the View In Workfront on the Teams notification to see the issue and if is something I need to jump in on now, or wait until later. The notification in Workfront is still unread so I don't have to open notifications, click All notifications, and then make it unread (which drives me nuts).

I would love to use it for requests, but right now there is a bug with the desktop application (not the browser version) where you can't attach files to a request and so that has stopped us from using it because the most used request queue is the Help one and I need screenshots to help me. :)

I don't use it too much (I find it a little slow and so just send the URL from the Workfront Interface), but I know several teams that use the search for project/task/issue so that they get the WF Card in their channel or chat.

We had team go from Slack to Teams (which they already didn't want to do) and then apparently there is a lot more functionality in the Slack integration so they got a double whammy.

We have been talking with the product team about their roadmap and while there aren't any hard dates, there are some neat things coming: my favorite being that you can have a tab in the Chat Bot to see your work list and what you need to do today. :)

Hope that helps. Let me know if there are other things you want to know.