Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Hide Null Values?

Level 4
So I'm making a project report showing actual hours worked, grouped by a calc field for a multi-select checkbox, in a chart. I'd like to be able to hide checkbox values with no hours worked. Is this possible? Jason Lego Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10
can you do that before you even get the report? So in other words, filter out Project > Actual Hours > null? If they don't show up on the report you don't have to group by them, right? -skye

Level 4
Hi Skye! Not quite. The custom form on the projects has two multi-select fields indicating two different menus of services available. Some services have not yet been selected, so no hours are attributable to those selections. In the resulting report, the bar graph shows zero hours for that selection. I'd like to hide those selections with no hours attributed to them. Does that make sense? Jason Lego Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.

Level 10
Honestly, I have a hard time picturing something that isn't in front of my face :) so I'm of limited help. Is it possible that what you are describing is some sort of a complicated calc statement? Like are you saying "if !isblank hours, show this"? -skye