Expand my Community achievements bar.

Hello! I have a calculated field that looks to a multi-select field for it's calculation. It works great when the person only selects one value from the custom field, but does not work if someone selects multiple values.

Level 3

It's okay if one of the multi-selects isn't on the list. As long as one of them is, it should show up as "CQR Brand in-scope."

In the instance that isn't working properly, the values "aetna" AND "cvs-health-hubs" were selected. Both should trigger the "CQR Brand in-scope"

Does IFIN not work with multiselect?

Here's the calculated field:

IFIN({How will your communication be branded?},"aetna","cvs-health-hubs","teladoc","aetna-medicaid","aetna-foundation","cvs-health","aetna-foundation","cvs-pharmacy","payflex","aetna-medicare-solutions","aetna-cvshealth","CQR Brand in-scope","CQR Brand out-of-scope")

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 3

Hi @Rachel Couvillon‚ , did you ever get this figured out? I'm having the same issue, and CONTAINS seems to have the same problem with multi-selected items. Thanks!