Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Healthcare KPIs

Level 1
Hi Everyone, We have a customer interested in what KPIs other customers in the Healthcare industry are measuring using Workfront. What kind of data are you reporting on with your leadership? Dayle Bryant Workfront
3 Replies

Level 4
Hi, I'd be more than happy to share (and learn!) how we're reporting success with Workfront. Let me know how we can get connected! Jaimeson Jaimeson Wennerstrum HealthPartners

Level 1
Thanks so much Jaimeson! I'll ask them to reach out to you directly via Community. Dayle Bryant Workfront

Level 9
We track issues and projects created and closed monthly, specific EHR projects scheduled and completed each month and total hours spent by type of work "bucket". Alison Wells, MBA Senior Business Analyst Corporate Information Systems Business Systems Group Community Administrative Support Building (CASB) 2530 Divisadero St, Fresno, CA 93721 Office: (559) 459-7008, Internal: x57008 Cell/Pager: (559) 287-6800 - WARNING/CONFIDENTIAL: - This email, including attachments, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law (including, but not limited to, protected health information). It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you believe this email was sent to you in error, do not read it. Reply to the sender informing them of the error and then destroy all copies and attachments of the message from your system. Thank you.