Expand my Community achievements bar.

Have Portfolio Dropdown Appear in Issue Custom Form

Level 2
Hi, We recently starting using Portfolios to organize our projects, and the way we are determining which Portfolio the job should fall under is a bit cumbersome. We wanted to have a dropdown with all of our Portfolios included in the initial Request, but don't want to have an entirely separate list we need to keep up to date with new Portfolios. Is there anyway to include a dropdown in the request which syncs with our list of "active" Portfolios? (Basically just looking to pull the default WF Portfolio dropdown into the request form) Andrew Daniels Gartner, Inc.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 8
Hey Andrew, This isn't possible, as far as I know. The only object that you can reference from a field in a custom form is a list of users - that's the typeahead field option when you're building a custom form. I think the plan is to eventually have more objects available for this field type. Kirsten Heikkinen Trek Bicycle Corporation

Level 2
Thanks! Will keep an eye out for that feature. Andrew Daniels Gartner, Inc.

Level 5
We also need this ability plus we're looking for approval routing based on selection from that field. Tammie Bouchard National Safety Council

Level 10
That would be SO useful!!! Katherine Haven, PMP VP, Director, Business Technologies - PMO FCB