Expand my Community achievements bar.

Has anyone experienced issues with select external reviewers not receiving proofs? Could it be that certain email providers are filtering out the PROOF HQ notification?

Level 3

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Employee

Hi Amanda,

I checked with support that they said you might want to check your external firewall. Here's an article to help, but the most important part is:

URLs to add for accessing Workfront Proof

For all environments, add the following URLs to allow Workfront Proof to access Workfront on any cluster:

• *.workfront.com - Required to view proofs
  • webcapture.int.proofhq.com - web capture tool
  • mx.proofhq.com - email servers

I hope that helps!

Kyna

Level 10

Blocking would not surprise me, our corporate IT did not originally want to whitelist Workfront or Proof because of the over-broad way it must be done and vulnerability to spoofing. Every time our IT updates their spam filters, or add another security layer, Workfront and Proof get caught in the crossfire.

As Kyna said, you'll need to double-check the receiver has the proper whitelisting set-up. The receiver's IT should have logs of what they have blocked or quarantined, and Workfront Support can check email logs of sent emails. Took a little detective work, but we've been through this twice now and gotten it straightened out.